- Minimum 2-4 years’ secretarial experience in banking industry.
- Permanent position with attractive remuneration package.
- Cheerful and energetic personality with strong interpersonal skills.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant banking corporation with strong presence in Hong Kong providing comprehensive local and cross-border services across personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, insurance and investment sectors.
- Carry out secretarial and administrative duties including internal and external communication
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and conference calls with local and overseas offices
- Schedule daily workflows on business and personal matters
- Assist in preparation of meetings including agenda, proposals, presentations and etc.
- Handle ad-hoc project assigned by supervisor
- At least 2-4 years’ proven work experience supporting senior level executives
- Prefer candidates with relevant experience in bank/ regulatory bodies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to multi-tasks
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.