Senior Designer in Women's Lingerie/ Apparel - China Market focused
- Lingerie, Loungewear, Sportswear/Casual wear
- Design experience for China market is preferred
- AL 20 days, flex time, medical scheme
- integrated design functions from trend research and analysis, design of marketable collections, completion of tech packs (including sewing construction, market details, and size measurements).
- Build/ design a full range of lingerie for each season in line with commercial trends in colours and print.
- Present the design concepts and collections to the customers
- Develop tech packs including sewing construction, material details, size measurement.
- Coordinate with sample room, factories regarding construction details, fit and pattern issues.
- Attend fit and prototype review sessions; make revisions to artwork and technical call out on tech packages
- Visit shops/ fair for workmanship update and able to explore new workmanship ideas.
- Degree holder in Fashion Design or related professional discipline.
- 3-5 years' experience in lingerie/ apparel design & product development
- High degree of fashion aesthetic; with keen interest in trends and aware of competitors landscape within the lingerie field
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative and passionate with good communication skills
- Proficient in PC and Macintosh platforms, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Market research and design presentation experience
- Strong product and material knowledge with good development skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Designer