- Support Department Head of to determine the automation strategy, prepare long term IT development plan, defines IT standards, procedures and guidelines, and ensures they are all strictly followed.
- Provide sound technical advice and guide Application Team to support overall business planning of the Bank. Work closely with business and support units to expand various business and improve operational accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide technical insights for management to define IT strategy and direct teams to follow the established strategies.
- Plan, select, acquire, allocate, and control resources to produce the best price performance application system.
- Build a highly motivated, competent and professional team to support business needs.
- Ensure system stability and reliability without interruption to customers, business and operation.
- Ensure procedures, guidelines and compliance rules are strictly followed.
- Review peer ideas and contributes solution in line with the IT Architecture Solution.
- Participate in regular change review board and comprehensively review important production implementation process in order to achieve least service impact.
- Develop the high-level project plan, sets objectives, identifies resources, resolve constraint and delivers good quality application systems.
- Exposure to multiple computer platforms, including mainframe and open platform etc.
- In-depth knowledge of the Banking industry and various banking products
- Manage major and sizable projects experience
- Manage multiple vendors experience
- At least 20 years' experience in application software development with at least 12 years in project management and people management.
- At least 10 years' experience to manage vendor in project delivery and package maintenance and support.
- Rich exposure in various banking applications.
- Preferable with experience to manage multiple sub-teams serving different business domain area.