- RO/ CFA/ Actuarial qualification is a definite advantage
- At least 8-year in-house experience in insurance/ retail banking/ bancassurance industry.
- Strong business mind and comfortable working in Fintech-savvy office.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant Virtual Bank in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- As a senior manager, you will be working closely with the bank partners to build up a financial ecosystem
- Be the focal point to deliver the business strategies, marketing campaign, product or feature updates to the front office
- To support management for sales performance analysis, review and draw recommendation for business planning
- Pre-sales or post-sales cases support, underwriting, policy administration, claims service support communication when needed
- Retain & Enhance customer relationship through varies customer interactions, such as conservation, post sales follow up, etc.
- Assist in monitoring day-to-day customer activities and service pledges, timely report problem and complaint to manager for improvement
- Ensure compliance with internal control standards and regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in insurance or business-related discipline; CFA or Qualified Actuary
- At least 8 years of experience in the insurance industry or related experience gained from retail banking or bancassurance service. RO qualification is required
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Solid selling technique, selling skills or product knowledge of insurance products
- Fluent communication in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.