- Senior Manager
- Operations Optimization
- Banking experience would be an advantage
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a well-established traditional Bank in Hong Kong with a great reputation that provides a stable and work-friendly culture.
- You will oversee the development and implementation of new systems or system enhancement to support business launch plan on behalf of Operations Department whilst ensuring necessary controls to minimize the risks to operations and customer services
- You will take part in the strategic planning and prioritizing of change initiatives to ensure our operations, digital capabilities and data are aligned with our operational objectives and services level commitment.
- You will identify or recognize areas for improvement across all operations serving processes and drive the implementation of changes to enable Operations to perform to its optimum ability.
- You will assist in establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements, including the developing metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- You will coordinate and analyze the output of system requirements by various Operations teams, arrange the review and approval, and lead the testing and implementation
- You will partner with Business, Technology and Risk Steward teams to ensure the changes by Operations are in line with business strateygy, supported with best-fit technology solutions and complied with policy and regulation requirements.
- You will lead the implementation of Robotic or other quick win solutions for operations streamlining initiatives.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Financial Industry. Substantial knowledge and exposure in banking products and services and conversant with HKMA regulatory requirements
- Experience of leading projects related to digitization, lean process design and operations & process excellence is a must
- Experience with process improvement and transformational methodologies such as Agile, Six Sigma, etc.
- Must have the ability to adapt to a fast-developing operations environment and work independently under stringent timelines to turn ideas into reality and results
- Good communication, decision-making and problem-solving skills with analytical mind
- University Degree