- Act as Finance representative to work collaboratively with business units and other support units on new product and new system changes. Ensure proper accounting entries are in place and regulatory reporting requirements can be fulfilled.
- Work closely with IT department to design and implement system enhancements for Finance department.
- Oversee the payment and GL functions. Ensure effectiveness of internal control in financial accounting.
- Responsible for month-end closing.
- Produce daily financial reports, closely monitor compliance with local capital adequacy and other local statutory requirements.
- Develop and update internal accounting related policies and procedures.
- Assist in delivering HKMA returns & other regulatory reports in an accurate and timely basis
- Support any ad-hoc projects assigned by the Management
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance/ Business with accounting professional qualification
- Minimum 8 years solid experience in financial reporting and HKMA banking returns
- Well-versed in accounting system and core banking system
- Good knowledge on bank products and regulatory requirements
- Experience in project management and system implementation is an advantage
- Proactive and energetic and act as a good team player with committed mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving skill and strong collaboration across the teams
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.