ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is one of virtual banks providing best-in-class banking products and services in retail and corporate domains. Due to business expansion, they are looking for multiple Credit Administration Officer/ Loan Operation Officer to join their growing team with attractive package and accelerated career progression.
- Work with key stakeholders to analyse the potential impacts of regulatory requirements
- Assist the Head of Compliance to conduct reviews and monitor internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Handle licensing related matters, regulatory filing and reporting for the company
- Staff dealing monitoring; CPD/CPT and relevant monitoring.
- Assist the Head of Compliance to provide compliance training and promote compliance awareness among the Bank staffs
- Assist in liaising with regulators on compliance matters and regulatory enquiries/examination related to VB
- Handle ad-hoc projects as from time to time be assigned by the Head of Compliance
- At least 3-5 experience in compliance/risk management role of a banking or financial institution
- Familiar with general banking products and services offered in HK
- Have experience in interacting with regulatory bodies (e.g. HKMA, SFC)
- University graduate in Legal, Finance or business-related qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to collaborate with other team members
- Detail-oriented, analytical and ability to identify potential issues and solutions
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.