- Expert of Tech Risk/ Cyber resilience.
- CRISC/ CISA/ CISM/ CISSP holder preferred.
- Up to HK$820K annually.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant Virtual Bank in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- Develop and maintain corporate-wide technology risk management and cyber resilience policy and process in compliance with the regulator’s requirements;
- As a second line of defense, assist risk owners in identifying and measuring risks to build a corporate-wide cyber and technology risks profile;
- Assist senior management in overseeing cyber and technology risks by ensuring controls are properly designed, implemented and operated as intended, and ascertain the consistency of risk assignment;
- Review residual risk level and control effectiveness to make recommendation for risk treatment;
- Interpret key risk statistics for reporting to senior management on regular basis;
- Coordinate to evaluate emerging cyber threat scenario for continuous improvement on cyber security response preparation for Business Continuity Management (BCM);
- Promote security awareness and ensure compliance with applicable security standards;
- Participate in cyber threat intelligence analysis to gauge the prevailing cyber threat landscape, and make recommendation on improving the company risk posture;
- University degree preferably in information technology, information security or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in information security or technology risk management field, Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager, Technology Risk & Cyber Resilience;
- Holder of security certificates - CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP or other equivalent certificates is preferred;
- Practical experience and knowledge in risk management framework and methodology;
- Knowledge in control frameworks such as C-RAF, TM-E-1, TM-G-1 published by the HKMA, SWIFT Customer Security Programme, etc.;
- Experience in working for major financial institutions
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.