- Handle incoming customer and merchant enquiries and complaints related to services and products from Customer Services Channels, including but not limited to email, social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram), WhatsApp, and hotline.
- Make outbound messages to customers and merchants to follow their enquiries and complaints received through hotlines, emails and correspondence
- Responsible to maintain and update all relevant data/ records in the system accurately
- Escalate any issues or complaints for management review and service enhancement
- Perform other duties or ad-hoc projects as required
- Ensure all procedures taken and tasks performed are adhered to Company Policy, corresponding guidelines and service level standard, as well as regulatory and audit requirements
- Higher Diploma in Communications, Marketing, Information System Management, PR, Journalism, E-Commerce or related disciplines
- 1-2 years relevant account servicing and/or in-house marketing experience, preferably in the field of digital marketing
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Passionate in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Possess strong multi-tasking skills and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Hands on experience in managing social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Detail-minded with strong sense of responsibility
- Immediate Availability is highly preferrable
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.