- In house role
- VPN/ router & switches
- Great career prospect
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Network Engineer to join our team. As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our organization's network infrastructure. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team to ensure the stability, security, and optimal performance of our network systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- With around 6 years of experience, excellent knowledge in Cisco, H3C, Huawei network. F5 load balancer, Pulse Secure, VPN solution, Forcepoint proxy
- Knowledge on routing protocol(EIGRP, OSPF, BGP), layer 2 protocol (multi-instance spanning tree, etherchannel, VPC), network control by firewall policy(layer 3 to layer 4 control), Web Application Firewall (WAF) and load balance mechanism
- In-depth knowledge of network protocols, routing, switching, and network security principles.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, VLANs, WAN, LAN, VPN, and DNS.
- Experience with network monitoring tools and network management systems.
- Relevant certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, or equivalent are a plus.