- In house perm role
- Firewall/ LAN/ WAN/IP network
- Great career prospect
Our client is a sizable company with over 1000 staffs in Hong Kong. Due to their expansion, they are now looking for network engineer/ specialist to join their team.
Report to the Network manager, you will be responsible for involving global and regional network infrastructure project related to LAN/ WAN/ MPLS revamp, network revamp project and new office set up and relocation. You will also have to manage enterprise network and provide the support.
- Bachelor degree of information technology or any related disciplines
- Certificate holder of CCNA/ CCNP is a plus
- With at least 6 years of relevant experience on network, gained from sizable companies is preferred
- Hands on experience in network revamp project, IP network, router, firewall, VPN, Juniper firewall
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
Interested parties please apply online with your latest cv. Feel free to call Jade Lo +852 3905 1195 for discussion.