Our client is one of the renowned local banks providing best-in-class banking products and services in retail and commercial domains. They are looking for Senior System Analyst to join their team for online banking application development.
- Join a team in supporting development work for banking projects
- To perform IT application development functions, including project management, solutions evaluation, system analysis & implementation, on-going support and maintenance of banking application systems
- To work with other IT teams to ensure the quality and availability of production application systems
- To lead an IT Application Development Team and Project Team to implement business initiatives
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years' IT application development experience in the banking industry, of which at least 1 year in project management role
- Familiar with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Rest API and DevOps (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
- Candidates with experience/ knowledge on mobile banking applications, retail or corporate online banking applications is an advantage
- Good knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Methodology
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
- Candidates with less experience would be consider as "System Analyst", "Senior Analyst Programmer" or "Analyst Programmer"