- Service Delivery Mgr
- Look after Key clients
- Over 600k p.a.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a global company headquartered in Hong Kong which holds interests in telecommunications, media, IT solutions, property development and investment, and other businesses.
- Oversee day to day 24 x 7 technical support to evaluate problems, perform impact analysis and recommend workarounds and solutions
- Lead teams to effective service delivery based on ITIL and CMMI processes framework
- Coordinate different teams including service desk, infrastructure, software vendors and business users for service delivery
- Act as the business unit escalation prime channel and focal communication point to the Senior Managers and Executives regarding any service delivery issues
- Keep up with the professional and technical knowledge with respect to the emerging trends in IT service management
- Degree in IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 11 years relevant IT experiences including at least six (6) years of experience in project management mad at least one (1) year of experience in managing at least one IT project involving web application system on midrange platform with once-off implementation contract value of not less than HK$15 million
- ITIL Foundation Certification required, candidates with PMP or Prince 2 qualification will be an advantage
- Solid knowledge in Unix and WinTel platform environments, web technology, job scheduling, storage, backup and monitoring tools
- Experience in HKSAR Government IT project implementation or maintenance is an added advantage
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior System Analyst position
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.