- Qualified CISA/ CISSP/ CISM is advantageous.
- At least 8 years of IT audit/ control in banking domain.
- Strong business mind and comfortable working in Fintech-savvy office.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant Virtual Bank in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- Performing risk assessments of Virtual Bank’s Information Technology environment and assisting in developing the annual audit plan
- Leading IT audits referring to relevant regulatory requirements (e.g. HKMA SPM)
- Developing & managing CAATs Programs & relevant performing systems
- Developing & implementing tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing
- Leading, planning and executing IT infrastructure and application audits and working closely with the Business auditors on integrated audits
- Assessing risk, exposure and controls regarding new systems / processes or changes to the current environment and performing pre-implementation reviews where appropriate
- Identifying emerging IT risks, drafting and reporting audit findings promptly to line management and senior management, and suggesting practical and innovative solutions
- Following up audit recommendations post-audit, assessing residual risk, validating remedial work performed and documenting and closing issues
- Performing and documenting aspects of Internal Audit’s continuous monitoring program for IT, in order to identify changes to risk assessments, audit plan
- University graduates or above in related disciplines, e.g. Engineering, Accounting, Business, Computer Sciences
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in IT audit, IT controls, IT implementation/consulting
- Proven leadership experience in IT audit projects, change management
- Expertise in technology related regulatory requirements (e.g. HKMA SPM)
- Knowledge of risk and controls of fintech (e.g. artificial intelligence, blockchain, cloud-based technology, big data)
- Professional IT audit qualifications, e.g. CISA, CISSP or CISM, are added advantages
- Good understanding of the banking industry and possess strong technical knowledge
- Strong knowledge of cyber-security related regulatory requirements and best practices
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management, and influence change
- Able to work independently and proactively, demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and commitment to deliver quality audits on time
- Confidence to deliver tough messages and engage in difficult conversations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.