- Gov project.
- Infrastructure ops & maintenance.
- 2 yrs exp in IT field.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is the core technology arm of using AI, cloud, and other cutting-edge technologies to develop and operate mission-critical platforms and services that support financial services, medical health, automotive services, real estate services, and smart cities.
- Responsible for system administration and support for a Government project.
- Participating in a project to promote a new digital payment service for the general public.
- Provide technical advice in implementation projects.
- Interesting project exposure with stable working hours.
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in IT fields preferred.
- Solid experience in system administration and support, preferably in UNIX, LINUX environment.
- Hands-on experience in IT infrastructure setup and implementation.
- Technical knowledge in below area will be an advantage:
- TCP/IP networking
- Positive attitude, good team player and able to work independently.
- Initiative and passion in learning new technology.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.