System Engineer (iAM Smart project)
The System Engineer will be responsible for operation implementation and maintenance for the iAM Smart Project. This project is a one-stop personalised digital services platform for general public to access eServices and payment services using mobile. The platform is using latest technologies including Devops, Cloud and Microservices.
- Responsible for service deployment, maintenance and update in the data center;
- Responsible for the installation and optimization of the on-site front-end Kiosk application;
- Responsible for customer feedback troubleshooting.
- Familiar with Centos/Redhat/Oracle Linux, Windows Server system management operation;
- Familiar with middleware deployment configuration;
- Familiar with Postgres SQL database, master-slave deployment configuration, data backup and maintenance;
- Proficiency in using Linux Shell and Python scripting languages;
- Familiar with Tivoli Monitoring and McAfee Anti-Virus software deployment and maintenance configuration;
- Experience in hardware and service configuration of SAN Switch, SAN Storage, Veritas NetBackup, and physical tape library is preferred;
- Have the ability to actively communicate, organize and deliver documents.
- Candidates with only Linux experience would also be considered