My client which is a renowned digital platform is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Technical Lead to join its team. The candidate can work remotely from anywhere in the globe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of developers across web and mobile domains and develop innovative Web3 projects. This includes managing the development process, collaborating with other teams and stakeholders, provide technical advices, code audit and review, and staying up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Lead, manage, and coach a team of web and mobile engineers in day-to-day development tasks to ensure the successful end-to-end delivery of our web and mobile applications.
- Optimize development workflow to facilitate timely delivery and ensure high quality standards, continuously looking for ways to improve and optimize our workflow.
- Understand business requirements, conduct high-level R&D, and suggest feasible solutions to PM team accordingly.
- Provide technical guidance and advice to engineers in choosing the most viable and cost-efficient technologies, and contribute to the overall technical architecture of web and mobile applications.
- Communicate technical requirements to external vendors and partners.
- Audit existing architecture and code base, identify areas of improvements and ensure its maintainable, scalable, secure, and adhering to coding standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in web and mobile technologies, and incorporate them into our products as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience as a technical lead or similar role, with a track record of leading and managing development teams.
- Strong technical skills, with experience in web and mobile development and a solid understanding of modern technologies and best practices, such as modern MVP / MVVM framework and RESTful APIs.
- Solid hands-on experience with front-end technologies such as React or Vue.js and back-end technologies such as Node.js, PHP.
- Solid hands-on experience with database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge on native iOS and Android mobile app technologies such as Swift, Xcode, Objective-C, Cocoapods, Core Data, Core Animation, Kotlin, Java, and Kotlin Multi platform Mobile (KMM) development.
- A team player who strives to win as a team and brings first in all decision making