- Public Cloud support.
- Perform Infra system operations.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is dedicated to providing comprehensive corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services to its customers in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and other major markets around the world. Products and services include syndicated loans, trade finance, deposit-taking, foreign currency savings, remittances, mortgage loans, consumer loans, credit cards, Cyberbanking, retail investment and wealth management services, private banking, Renminbi services, foreign exchange margin trading, broking services, Mandatory Provident Fund services, and general and life insurance.
- To perform regular infrastructure system operations (e.g., network administration, configuration, patching, upgrade, deployment, migration, changes, performance monitoring, system health check and support) on Cloud (Public) and on-prem platforms
- To conduct system health testing and verification as necessary
- To help on Cloud implementation projects
- To perform level 1 and 2 technical support and / or problem diagnosis on Cloud (Public) and on-prem applications / architecture
- To check and report on Cloud and on-prem systems resources usage and reporting
- To estimate Cloud and on-prem resources utilization and perform optimization according to best practice
- To help other teams (e.g. security) to manage Cloud and on-prem applications / platforms according to the predefined procedures
- Higher Diploma in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years technical support working experience in Public Cloud environment:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other Public Clouds
- Complex IaaS, PaaS, SaaS environment
- Solid experience on system operations in Windows platform, UNIX platform and/or network equipment configuration
- Certification holder of related AWS technology qualification is preferred
- Knowledge of UNIX shell script / UNIX cron job / VB Scripting / Database and backup tools is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 apps, such as Teams and SharePoint is preferred
- Holder of MCSE / CCNA / AIX / Solaris / Redhat is preferred
- Knowledge of system/project implementation life-cycle
- Willing to take up projects coordination tasks, to assist project managers on project management tasks
- Good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Flexible to take up occasional off-office hours support and technical maintenance work
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.