- Perform daily recurrent ESOP routine work including database maintenance, cash and stock settlement, SI setting etc.
- Liaise with ESOP MO team to follow up settlement-related issues
- Participate in system development projects, particularly during user requirement collection, UAT, system migration and development
- Degree holder of Business Management or Finance or related field
- Good proficiency in MS Office applications
- Willing to work on shift duty/ overtime/ public holiday when necessary
- Able to work under pressure environment
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Kaelyn at +852 3905 1192. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes