- Assist in project budget, forecast review, and ensure contracted and actual spending meet the project and BAU budget plan.
- Assist in financial analysis, scenario evaluation, forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Assist to ensure proper management and allocation of department costs.
- Provide accurate expense data to BU/SUs to support their budget monitoring and planning.
- Register service contract and payment data for budget tracking and forecasting to ensure proper cost against budget monitoring.
- Assist in month-end closing and actual reporting.
- Ensure invoice payments are processed timely and accurately.
- Verify payment document and coordinate with relevant parties for approval and submission.
- Maintain accurate payment data and record in the procure-to-pay and GL system for cost budget tracking, forecasting, accrual and financial analysis purposes.
- Ensure payments comply with financial accounting policies and procedures.
- Monitor payment operations and support continuous improvement in payment and reporting process, and recommend changes/solutions when needed.
- Support ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned.
- Degree or diploma holder in Accounting, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience in a sizable company.
- Professional Accounting qualification is an advantage.
- Solid understanding of financial processes and tools.
- Knowledge in managing financials.
- Basic understanding in both business and technical aspects of system platforms.
- Good knowledge in process reengineering.
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Angela at +852 3905 1198. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.