This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team as Manager/ Senior Associate (open to retired professionals), who is responsible for handling operations, complaints, customer enquiries at the bank. Notable duties as follows:
- Investigate the complaint's root cause, suggest every possibility remedial plan, discuss or negotiate the settlement plan with complaints
- Prepare and/ or review reply letter to complainant, referred parties or regulatory bodies
- Safeguard customer information and the Bank's properties
- Motivate and monitor customer referrals and referral quotas achieved by tellers and other channels
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Demonstrate complaints handling and customer service experience (or the ability to clearly demonstrate transferable skills).
- Have sound knowledge in banking or investment products.
- Have proficient communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Higher Diploma/ Diploma or above in Communications/ Banking/ Finance, etc. Candidates obtained professional qualifications in HKSI / IIQE / MFP will be an advantage.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.