PR and Engagement Lead (AVP, Team Head) - Pension Services Platform
Lead a small team of PR and Engagement professionals (PR Manager and PR Assistant Manager), providing guidance and support to ensure the successful implementation of initiatives
Media Relations and Crisis Management (65%)
- Media execution plan for ePlatform Promotion and Crisis management:
- Take an active role in propose and execute media relations plan
- Create crisis communication plans to keep employees, customers and media updated; and ensure that assets are well in place.
- Assist in monitoring of MPF and retirement planning news for strategy planning
- Media Event:
- Identify venue and coordinate with in-house / external designers and for development and production of launch event, press conference, media briefing, service centre tour etc., prepare event materials, e.g., press invitation, press release, presentation PowerPoints, etc. and post-event evaluation.
- Preparation of regular media items:
- Handle media enquires, story pitching and prepare management’s speech
- Assist to process enquiries, complaints or appeals from a wide range of stakeholders
- Main good relationship with media networks, influencers and partners
- Social Media (5%):
- Conduct the market research of social media platform guidebook and strategy (incl. Facebook, IG and LinkedIn)
- Proposed the social media strategy
- Association and industry stakeholders engagement: (1) Presentation materials preparation (2) Speaker (3) Event logistic
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and patient with pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills, proactive, detail-oriented, and patient
- Highly self-motivate, able to work independently and well organize
- Social media knowledge is an advantage.
- Strong negotiation, presentation skills and writing skills