Director of ODM Merchandising Business Development (based in Bangladesh)
- ODM Business Development and Management
- At least 8 years in a leadership role
- 5 days work, 20 AL, flex time, medical, training
Responsible for directing the ODM Business team to improve sales performance and establish new opportunities to grow the business.
- Develop and implement short, medium and long term strategies to drive sales as well as marketing initiatives to drive revenue.
- Establish sales objectives: forecast and develop annual sales plan for key customers; project sales volume and profit from existing and new customers.
- Expand sales opportunity and customer base by strategically developing relationships and deepening existing accounts.
- Lead and nurture the team to build a strong sales culture and effective work processes across all business units, at the same time ensuring consistency and best practices are met.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to amend or adjust when necessary.
- Present new ideas and solutions to the cross-functional teams for better work relationship and partnership with ODM Business team to increase visibility, accountability and results.
- Evaluate market trends and develop best practices to improve operational efficiency, monitor and analyze changes in sales patterns and recommend pricing adjustments and/or merchandising accordingly.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 15 years' solid sales and operations experience for fashion, apparel, or retail brands with at least 8 years in a leadership role.
- Solid and demonstrated track record of growing and sustaining sales growth for business
- Developed and executed tactical sales plans including account objectives.
- Strong leadership qualities and a proven record of effectively hiring, managing and nurturing teams from different cultures.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and follow-through skills, including the ability to present to buyers and reps.
- Sales-oriented and dynamic negotiating, influencing and presentation skills.
- Proactive problem solver and thoughtful in the approach to addressing challenges.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key internal partners as well as executive level partners.
- Highly customer and results driven with good commercial sense.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.