- Strong Insurance Domain Knowledge
- Subject Matter Expert / Pre-sales
- Attractive Remuneration
A leading Fintech company is looking for a subject matter expert with strong insurance domain knowledge. Work with sales team to sell solutions in the Insurance vertical (APAC)
- Position and help sell solutions and/or services to the Insurance institutions.
- Develops and maintains new account relationships.
- Solicit and maintain a network of prospects. Initiate contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products and/or services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the sell-side industry, business challenges, and solutions in the marketplace including competitive intelligence.
- Help build and maintain necessary new revenue pipeline. Demonstrates pipeline growth on a quarterly basis. Maintains activity levels with meaningful progress: calls, meetings next steps and follow ups.
- Work closely with sales team, prepare and present proposals to clients utilizing companies' resources and tools.
- Help negotiate, structure, and close “deals” that meet customer expectations and ability to deliver; utilize appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assist in the development of sales tactics and strategies and collaborate with the product management and marketing resources.
- Collaborates with the business, finance, and pre-sales on opportunities as well as strategic initiatives.
- Sit on panels related to the industry and share your industry and market expertise
- Help identify key solutions that could be sold in the Insurance space
- Minimum of 10 years of sales and subject matter expertise in the Insurance industry
- .Knowledge of Insurance industry, solutions technology including systems, applications, operation workflow, actuarial system and regulatory practices.
- Position as industry expert by dealing with central bodies/ regulators/ speaking on panels & forums etc.
- Disciplined and self-motivated individual with proven track record of supporting sales team
- Understanding of company products and competitive products and services
- Must have prior experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients, and public.
- Solid understanding of a typical and a-typical sales life cycle, especially on the remote environment.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Dynamics or Salesforce.com
- Travel is required