A leading Fintech Company is looking for Industry Expert of Risk & Compliance to work closely with sales team.
· Position and help sell solutions and/or services to the Financial Services institutions (Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Brokers…).
· Develops and maintains new account relationships.
· Solicit and maintain a network of prospects. Initiate contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products and/or services.
· Generate new opportunities for the salesforce on the ground.
· Understand the ecosystem and bring innovative solution to prospect and clients.
· Demonstrate knowledge of the sell-side industry, business challenges, and solutions in the marketplace including competitive intelligence.
· Build and maintain necessary new revenue pipeline. Demonstrates pipeline growth on a quarterly basis. Maintains activity levels with meaningful progress: calls, meetings next steps and follow ups.
· Help negotiate, structure, and close “deals” that meet customer expectations and company’s ability to deliver; utilize appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
· Assist in the development of sales tactics and strategies and collaborate with the product management and marketing resources.
· Meet or exceed sales quota goals and objectives.
· Collaborates with the business, finance, and pre-sales on opportunities as well as strategic initiatives.
· Sit on panels related to the industry and share your industry and market expertise.
· Minimum of 10 years of sales and subject matter expertise in the Capital Markets industry.
· Strong knowledge about the local regulations about risk (Credit Risk, Market Risk…)
· Knowledge of Capital Markets industry, solutions technology including systems, applications, and regulatory practices.
· Disciplined and self-motivated individual with proven track record of exceeding quota.
· Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure.
· Understanding of competitive products and services
· Must have prior experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients, and public.
· Prior experience using LinkedIn and other professional social media tools to develop new prospects and advance opportunities.
· Solid understanding of a typical and a-typical sales life cycle, especially on the remote environment.
· Must be motivated by exceeding expectations and reaping the rewards that offers.
· Solid decision-making and problem solving and creativity skills.
· Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements.
· Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
· Regional role, Travel is required in APAC.