- Merchandising and Customer relationship and management, Sales strategy
- Degree holder, Presentable with Good Engish skills
- 5 days work week , 20 AL, flex time, medical, training
- Meet with overseas clients and conduct price negotiation
- Build new customer relationship and maintain/deepen existing customer relationship to achieve annual sales targets
- Drive product development with design and sourcing teams on design, raw material, costing, quotation and TNA
- Follow up all issues with clients (including material sourcing, product development, merchandising, production process, quality and logistics, etc)
- Monitor production and shipment status, closely communicate with customers and the relevant parties for any potential problem to ensure appropriate and timely action is taken
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- 3+ years of merchandising experience in garment industry.
- Independent, outgoing, presentable, sales oriented and multi-tasking capabilities, with good organization skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Occasional travelling to China and/or overseas is required
- Candidates with Less experience will be considered as Business Executive (Merchandiser)