Content Marketing manager
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing
- Knowledge of social media channels and platforms
- Creative, energetic, proactive, and independent
Our client is a major fashion group with long history in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking a Content Strategist to join their young and energetic team.
In this role you will be responsible for strategizing, planning, and conceptualizing monthly content for the group’s menswear brand’s own marketing channels, including our website, blogs, paid and social media. Specific undertakings include creating a brand position/ lines to take, hosting workshops and trainings to ensure message alignment across markets, developing marketing campaign strategy and copy, creating monthly content plan, developing editorial stories for our seasonal products/ campaigns, and drafting visual merchandising content across the brand's channels. You will report to the Global Head of Brand, Marketing and Business Development, and will work directly with the Marketing, Brand, Ecommerce, Production, and Design Teams.
The ideal candidate is a skilled writer/translator who is had previous experience in fashion — we are particularly interested in writers who have proven proficiency in proofreading creative copywriting in English, and or Chinese, and have the ability to drive cross-functional projects and in scaling writing work with external translation agencies.
- Work closely with the project team to understand business needs, and strategize effective communications solutions
- Strategises and develops our seasonal, monthly, weekly, daily communications plan across all channels to drive a cohesive strategy that forwards the brand
- Develop impactful and effective brand and marketing content strategy on creatives, videos, online & offline advertising to achieve business objectives
- Design and drafts content for all channels including our website, newsletter, blog, organic social and paid social to best tell each story.
- Develop content strategies for new customer acquisition and ROI optimization
- Work with analytics team to generate reports with key metrics (includes impression, traffic, conversion, etc.) to evaluate the effectiveness of the content
- Work closely with internal teams, and external vendors on content related tasks
- Conduct translations checks, content audits, and gap analysis across markets to ensure a unique voice and tone, and consistent user experience across our channels - helping with vocabularies, taxonomies, and style guides.
- Keep track of competitors’ activities and market trend, alert teams on breaking events, trending topics, and feed into editorial workflow to maximize traffic and engagement
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in English or Chinese language, linguistics, history, journalism
- Minimum of 5 years in Marketing or copywriting at agency or in-house experience
- Solid experience in terns of content writing, social media management, search marketing and other creatives management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluent proficiency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of social media channels and platforms including Instagram, TikTok. Douyin, Weibo, Little Red Book, Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, can work independently and in a team environment
- Creative, energetic and proactive
- Excellent time management and task coordination skills