Our client's Hong Kong team seeks a Client Service Officer (contract based) to provide a positive customer experience for all clients through activities related to broker/shareholders, back office function, customer contact, shareholder servicing, fund compliance, record-keeping, and shareholder reporting. This role also helps to protect the best interests of the funds and shareholders by providing support to Global Shareholder Services strategies and system enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years' experience working in a financial services firm ideally in a client service role
- Mutual funds experience is a plus
- Strong PC knowledge including use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (written) / Cantonese (verbal) to interact with clients, business partners and management
- Proficiency in Mandarin/ Korean is a plus
- Build and maintain good relationship with clients and business partners
- Detailed oriented and good analytical skills to identify potential issues
- Effective organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize own workload
- Ability to work independently and in a team to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to resolve queries arising in daily work, maintaining accountability and escalating issues appropriately
- Ability to start within short notice is highly preferred
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information collected is treated with strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purpose.