My client, one of the major local banks, seeks a Data professional to joins its expanding team in Data analytics, AI-engineering and Machine learning (ML) process. Reporting to the Department Head, the suitable candidate should to be resourceful and be able to lead strategic initiatives in the dynamic field of data and analytics within the banking sector.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Systems, Business Management, or a related field. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in end-to-end project management, preferably within the financial industry.
- Strong background in change management, transformation, or process re-engineering projects.
- Experience in Data Science and Machine Learning Modelling is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience working in an Agile environment, applying Agile principles and methodologies.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects within time, budget, and quality constraints.
- Relevant certifications, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile certifications, are a plus.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.