- Perform hardware and software customization and configuration setup
- Support all OA applications
- Apply the latest software patches or upgrade software versions
- Maintain the inventory records of workstations, day-to-day PC administration and desktop services
- Use system for call logging and reporting
- Answer internal customer's queries and take quick actions to shoot the troubles
- Provide IT part training in new hire orientation
- VMware backup and restore.
- Ad-hoc support is needed during weekend or holidays
- Minimum 3 working years experience on helpdesk services and Server Administration.
- Desktop / Laptop/ Microsoft Server troubleshooting skill, Good knowledge of MS domain, active directory , GPO, Basic know-how on patch management
- Familiar with Email System, such as Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Support Windows OS, Mac, Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint and firewall.
- Good communication skill and customer oriented
- Conference Meeting ad hoc Support (hardware and software support)
- Immediately available is definitely an advantage