Junior IT Project Manager (Waterfall / Agile Implementation)
- To be a team member of Information Technology Department.
- To manage large-scale systems project implementation/consultation.
- To serve as a liaison and facilitator between business units and system vendors in addressing and
resolving issues in system development and quality assurance.
- To supervise major project activities and rollout plans.
- To assist in formulating strategies for generating IT solutions.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information Systems,
Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 5-7 years' working experience in system implementation or IT project management,
preferably in the banking industry or banking related consultancy.
- Sound project management, interpersonal, analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
- Experience in project management under agile development methodology is preferred.
- A good team player and able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
(Candidates with less working experience will be considered for the position of Project Officer)