Manager, Communications & PR
- Identify, develop, and drive communications strategy and initiatives, support leadership team in communicating the strategic priorities and goals through effective channels. Contribute to the content strategy, creative approach and tone & manner of all corporate communications.
- Manage public relations activities, including CSR events, sponsorships, award submissions, online PR, market-focused content, and public engagement programs.
- Plan, develop and review bilingual content for our social media channels website and APP content, executive speeches, marketing materials, customer engagement communications, column write-up, corporate communications materials, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments across the organization to produce high-quality content that aligns with the Company's branding, creative approach and standards.
- Be the Guardian of all corporate communications to ensure the validity and accuracy of information and consistency, style, tone & voice across marketing initiatives.
- Conduct research projects based on thematic topics.
- Support change and crisis management projects from a communications perspective.
- Manage media, external vendors/agencies to support execution of communications objectives.
To succeed in this role
- 6-8 years of experience in corporate communications, either in agency or in-house environment, ideally within Tech, Finance, or e-Commerce.
- Demonstrated experience in media pitching, copywriting and content creation across multiple communication channels.
- Excellent command of English, with proficiency in Chinese.
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile for quality deliverables.
- Creative thinker and passionate for words.