Quality Assurance Manager/Senior Manager - Garment Manufacturing
- Apparel manufacturing or related industry
- Setting quality performance indicators with factory QA
- 5 days work, 20 AL, flex time, medical, training
The QA Manager/Senior QA Manger will lead a team to drive the overall quality improvement through partnering with internal and external teams. He/ She is responsible for managing the ongoing quality performance and continuously improving the quality level. He/she will work closely with different departments like Sourcing, Sales and Merchandising, and Product Development teams and will be required to set strategic directions on quality improvement programs.
Key accountabilities of the position
- Set quality strategies to drive, maintain and improve company's quality culture to strive to improve its process, product, and system with training.
- Design, develop, manage and implement quality standard.
- Understand customers' quality requirement by maintaining an on-going dialogue to understand their needs (especially when there is any quality complaint). Work with the internal stakeholders to meet and exceed our client's quality expectations and handle any potential issues whenever necessary.
- Assessment of existing quality system and protocols with sustainable improvement.
- Responsible for initiating the company's Quality Update Newsletter periodically
- Monitor and support the teams in factories and resolve any immediate issues and/or implement change as required to enhance existing protocols/procedures.
- Monitor quality KPIs, score card with factory QA. Drive quality and process control data to provide SPC monitoring and enable risk assessment.
- Analyze quality performance and driving constant improvements: implement non-conformance action plans, trouble shooting, root cause analysis and case studies for continuous improvement.
- Lead Corrective and Preventive Action to drive robust manufacturing system and process quality to meet internal and customer requirements and expectations.
- Follow any special project as requested.
Key requirements for the position
- Bachelor's degree in textile, garment technology or testing technology.
- 10 years of experience in management roles within the garment or related industry.
- Strong understanding of textile and garment manufacturing, testing processes, quality management.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive mindset, sensible, attention to details and logical thinker, patient and humble.
- Familiar with industry regulations, quality and testing standards and safety protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Good at Excel and PowerPoints
- Fluent in English and Chinese