· Responsible for application development and enhancement on digital transformation and automation.
· Perform in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering and analysis, system design, development, testing, implementation and documentation.
· Provide application support and maintenance.
· Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines.
· At least 4 years' hands-on experience in application / software development, previous experience in banking industry will be an advantage.
· Hands-on Experience in ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, C#, webservice and MS SQL.
· Knowledge in UiPath RPA will be an advantage.
· Familiar with IT system development life cycle, change control governance and testing strategy.
· Strong sense of responsibility.
· Good analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good command of both English and Chinese; Putonghua is a plus.