My client, a fast-growing and vibrant bank, is seeking professionals to join its expansion in account support. This position is designated to support general bank account servicing activities such as information maintenance, manage account status change, bankruptcy handling, etc. Providing assistance in responding to enquiries by Customers/ Government/ Law firms. Taking part in processing data analysis and any ad-hoc duties.
- University degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline preferable
- 1-2 years of experience in bank branch or back-office operations teams supporting general account services
- Familiar with relevant regulatory requirements and market practices related to bank account management
- Independent, able to work under pressure and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability; critical thinking
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua proficiency is an advantage
- Excellent in data analysis (MS Excel etc.)
- Excellent in analytical, interpersonal and communication capabilities
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purpose.