My client, one of the prestigious corporate banks, seeks a seasoned and independent Change/ Transformation professional to assist the Head of Operations in managing various technology and process related projects in operations, and elevating the entire operations departments to meet the business strategies and customer needs better.
- University graduate in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
- 10 year working experience in banking and in the space of technology and/or operations
- Broad exposure in different business functions of corporate banking operations
- Goal achieving and be able to work under pressure and multi-tasks environment
- Strong business acumen and analytical skill and be able to challenge the status quo respectfully and also suggesting the plausible alternative
- Good communication, articulation and writing skill in English is a must
- Experience of working in a cross-discipline environments will be an advantage
- Previous exposure to T24, Swift, FPS, from a technical perspective is a big add
- PC skills in Words, PowerPoint and Excel (Macro) is required
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.