The client is a major regional bank with new and replacement headcount requirement in their Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking and Business Banking teams.
- Develop and manage a corporate/commercial/business banking portfolio by providing financing solutions to your clients
- Solicit new customer prospects to expand the bank's customer portfolio
- Cross sell the bank's non lending products, including but not limited to deposits, trade finance, syndicated loan, investments, hedging and other financial markets products
- Oversee credit proposals to ensure smooth credit approval for new deals and regular credit reviews
- University graduate in business administration, accounting, finance, economics or related discipline preferred
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in corporate/commercial/business banking. Those with less relevant experience will be considered for Assistant Vice President
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
- Team player and ability to work towards deadlines
Interested candidates please send your CV to Mariana May at or call 3905 1191 for a confidential discussion.