Assist the Team Head in delivering key performance indicators of secured lending business and perform portfolio management of the product.
- Developshortandlongtermmarketingstrategiesandcampaignstodeliverthekeyperformance indicators of secured lending business including drawdown, outstanding, revenue etc.
- Act as a project leader in planning, implementing and monitoring of marketing campaigns. Responsibleincampaignperformanceandcompetitivenesssoastoachieveaggressivebusiness targets.
- Drivenewinitiativesandparticipateinnewproductdevelopmentandsystem/process enhancement projects.
- Performalignment&monitoringwithdifferencesaleschannelstoachievebusinesstargetsand provide pricing concession.
- Work closely with Credit team and Operation team to enhance credit policy and operation flow.
- Liaisewithbusinesspartnerstoexplorenewbusinessopportunitiesandinnovatenewbusiness initiatives.
- Preparerelevantbusinessproposalsandtrackingreportsforpresentationtothesenior management.
- Analyzecustomer/productMIStounderstandcustomerbehaviorandmarkettrendforcontinuous improvement of the designated areas of the business.
- Prepare relevant reports for program tracking and evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Support front line and adhere to antimony laundering and counter-terrorist financing controls in accordance with regulatory standards and bank policies.
- Preferably a Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum6 years of product experience in managing retail banking products, preferable secured lending products
- Sound lending product knowledge & understanding of basic regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of industry and market development relating to own function