A great chance to join a regional bank as the Project Manager, whose main duties include but not limited to - conducting review and identifying opportunities for cost efficiency, productivity and service quality improvement, and formulating related project management plans; taking ownership of specific initiatives from inception to implementation, solve complex problems and deliver financial results which contribute to the achievement of project assignments.
- University graduate and/or holder of professional qualification of Banking, TQM, Business Management or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in process re-engineering or program management experience of which at least 3 years in banking industry
- Solid experience in managing projects of business process improvement to enhance efficiency and service quality
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma Green Belt certification or Lean Certification preferred
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships and work effectively with internal clients, such as business/ operations/ technology departments and other key stakeholders to enhance customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical, organizational and facilitation skills and able to use slides, graphs and charts to tell the story and show process improvement in highly visible and easily understood visual forms
- Extroverted, conscientious, achievement oriented, open-minded and positive thinking with strong strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.