My client, a reputable US-based asset management firm, seeks a strong manager for leading strategic initiatives across various business units, driving enhanced customer and business outcomes and resolving complex business issues. These initiatives are strategic transformation/ consulting initiatives which are often cross-functional in nature that contribute towards the strategic goals and visions of the company.
- Proven experience delivering complex, large scale transformation projects in financial institutions
- Minimum of 7 years' relevant experience in business transformation/consulting, fund product delivery experience is a plus
- High degree of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of objectives in a timely, efficient and effective manner, with the ability to work in a fast-paced change-oriented environment under time pressure
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills with experience managing senior stakeholders in a matrix, multi-cultural organization
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required
- Change agent with ability to challenge status quo constructively
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
- Agile Certified/Scrum Master, with Agile knowledge and adoption experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.