An exciting opportunity to join a sizable regional bank as Agile Project Manager/ Business Analyst in its Data Solutions unit. As a subject matter expert of Data & Insights, you will be the owner of all data-related projects to ensure the corresponding end-to-end deliverables. This job guarantees a chance to work and collaborate with diverse business stakeholders on aligning the user requirements, project objectives, roadmaps and deadlines. Leading to implementation of data-driven change strategies in office operations.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Systems, Business Management, or a related field. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in end-to-end project management, preferably within the financial industry.
- Strong background in change management, transformation, or process re-engineering projects.
- Experience in Data Science and Machine Learning Modelling is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience working in an Agile environment, applying Agile principles and methodologies.