This is a brilliant opportunity to join a regional bank as the Content Writer/ Event Management Officer whose notable duties and requirements as follows:
- Promote designated work culture by supporting events, from pre-event logistics, and on-site assistance to post-event reporting and administrative work as directed by the supervisor;
- Assist in a broad range of research-related work, including data collection, data input, database update, and analysis;
- Participate in related materials design, programme & training preparation, setups, as well as post-event follow up;
- Able to handle web graphic design including online promotion material such as display banners, landing pages, website front-end designs, etc.;
- Support other ad hoc tasks/services when required.
- University graduates preferably in Information System and e-Business Marketing / Media and Communication / Business & Administration or relevant discipline. Preferrably with 2 years' relevant working experience in sizable organizations;
- With solid experience with software such as Illustrator, Dreamweaver, In-Design and Photoshop, etc. is a must.
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Angela at +852 3905 1198. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.