My client, a major telecommunication giant, seeks for a Legal professional to join them as the Head of Legal and Compliance. Notable duties include but not limited to being the main contact and bridge between external lawyers and internal users; preparing standard templates of agreements and addendum; supervising, coaching and managing performance of subordinates; being the liaison with regulators to handle regulatory affairs.
- Degree holder in LLB or relevant disciplines
- 10+ years working experience preferably in the telecom or IT field; 5+ years in providing legal advice and commercial contract review
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, team-player
- Strong analytical & supervisory skills; detail-minded and assertive
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including both traditional and simplified Chinese), fluent spoken Cantonese is a must.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.