- Sizeable company
- 5-day work
- IT / Engineering background
The individual will support the Business Management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- 8+ years of experience on Business Partner Role to partner with business leaders
- Experience on Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Good client management skills . able to handle challenge request from business leaders
- Good in English
- Prefer experience in IT or engineering industries