Responsible for directing, coordinating and controlling the operations of the Department and ensuring all daily works and relevant controls are performed accurately and properly according to the Bank's standard procedures
- Oversee the proper implementation of day to day administrative tasks and manage all aspects of office operations
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and devise ways to streamline process
- Good understanding of Bank's policy, procedures and practices
- Respond and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Coordinate internal events such as Town Hall, team building activities etc.
- Compile, analyze and prepare reports for the Management
- University graduate, major in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science related subjects or equivalent is preferred
- 10 years' experience with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Knowledge of banking operations and/ or experience in event coordination is preferable.
- Sound knowledge in MS Project / Excel / PowerPoint / MIS Reporting.
- A good team player with strong leadership, excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.