My client, a top-tier regional bank, seeks for an Accounting officer to cope with its expansion. The suitable candidate shall carry out general accounting functions, such as performing daily and month-end closing for main branch and subsidiaries; assisting managers on preparing reports for senior management and head office; performing reconciliation and follow up with stakeholders on any outstandings, etc.
- Diploma holder or above in Accounting. Degree holder with less experience will also be considered
- Around 3 years' relevant working experience in bank reconciliation and accounting control
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and able to meet tight deadline
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient in using PC and MS Office
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.