My client, one of the top-tier regional banks, is expanding its fintech development department and it is seeking senior to junior-level Data Engineers/ Analysts.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Operations Research / Data Science or other related quantitative fields
- Experience in common data science languages/toolkits, such as Python, SQL, R, Scala, Apache Spark, Keras, or other statistical / machine learning software
- Experience with software engineering best-practices, including but not limited to version control (Git, Subversion, etc.), CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven etc.), automated unit testing, DevOps and Project Management Tool
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with NoSQL (Neo4j, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Familiar with Graph Theory and Neo4j
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.