Senior Designer (Lingerie/ Apparel) - China Market
- Lingerie, Loungewear, Sportswear or Casual wear
- Design experience for China market is preferred
- AL 20 days, flexitime, medical scheme
- Collaborate and contribute on all design functions ranging from trend analysis, design of marketable collections to completion of tech packs including sewing construction, market details, and size measurements.
- Be able to build/ design a full range assortment of lingerie with commercial newness in colours and print.
- Present the design concepts and collections to the customers
- Develop tech packs including sewing construction, material details, size measurement.
- Communicate with sample room, factories regarding construction details, fit and pattern issues.
- Attend fit and prototype review sessions; make revisions to artwork and technical call out on tech packages
- Visit shops/ fair for workmanship update and able to explore new workmanship ideas.
- Degree holder in Fashion Design or related professional discipline.
- 3-5 years' experience in lingerie/ apparel design & product development
- Must possess high degree of fashion aesthetic; interest in trends and competitors within lingerie
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative and passionate with good communication skills
- Proficient in PC and Macintosh platforms, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Able to conduct market research and design presentation
- Strong product and material knowledge with good development skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Designer