- Supervise a team on daily operations and performance of Document Management Services, Scanning, Warehousing Management and Central Mailing for the company
- Manage services and contracts with service providers including logistic & disposal services and letter-shopping services. Ensure vendors to carry out all tasks in accordance with standing instruction and entire process and service level are met
- Source, analyze and negotiate quotes and contracts for the services managed by the team, ensuring cost effective management
- Provide administrative support to the management, including in house and statutory reporting
- Participate in ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in record management service and central mailing function, with supervisory experience is preferred
- Hands on experience in record retention and vendor management will be an advantage
- Hands on experience in supporting management team and vendor management will be a plus.
- Good team player, strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS word, PowerPoint and Excel
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Angela at +852 3905 1198. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.