- Strong technical FCC/ AML/ KYC/ Sanction knowledge.
- At least 3-5 years of in-house experience in AML domain.
- Strong business mind and comfortable working in Fintech-savvy office.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant Virtual Bank in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- Provide compliance advice and support on AML/ KYC matters to all business and operation units
- Perform transactions / alerts analysis and review
- Develop and implement compliance policies, procedures and monitoring program on AML related activities
- Handle regulatory inspections on AML related matters
- Liaise with regulators and law enforcement agencies on all AML/ KYC related issues
- Handling of suspicious transaction reporting
- Keep track on regulatory development and changes on AML/ KYC related matters
- Update of AML/ KYC related procedures, manuals and control documents
- Strong in written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage, influence and direct individuals to successfully complete projects/assignments
- Assist the MLRO with the management, reporting and resolution of suspicious transactions raised by the business
- Assist with the preparation of internal and external financial crime compliance reporting and ad-hoc regulatory requests
- Assist in conducting UAT on system, training and other ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting or related disciplines with a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in AML
- Strong technical financial crime knowledge, skills and experience, including AML/CTF, Sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons and regulatory requirements around Customer Due Diligence/Know your Customer
- Strong understanding of HKMA regulatory and legislative obligations and industry guidance pertaining to AML/CTF, Sanctions and KYC
- Strong written and spoken business English skill is essential. Cantonese and/or Mandarin is desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities against tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and apply logical thinking to problem solving
- Team player with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively across the organisation
- You should have a mindset in driving improvements through technological and innovative methods
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.